7.10.09

mankind mag

Sad days indeed!

If you're not tuned in already it's about to be too late,
because the incredibly talented folk at mankind mag, or should I
say Erin Loechner are closing down this production.
For the last 2 years I have hung out waiting to see what
Erin has discovered for us. She has an amazing eye for
originality and talent and is one of the most generous people out
here in the ether.

The mag features artists, designers, craftsters and all things
fabulous. You can download this months issue for under $2 and
there is also the back catalogue option as well.





In the meantime, I can satisfy my cravings with Design
for Mankind
daily pages, which are a real treat
and Erin also offers awesome giveaways on top.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your links are very cool. Thanks for pointing me in so many cool directions! And for everything else you help me with.
X dani